Monday, November 1, 2010

A Bit about Me

I am born and raised Jersey Girl, currently displaced in a suburb of Omaha, Nebraska. I have been here for about a year and a half. There is actually alot to do here, but I sure do miss my good friends back on the east coast. I've been reading other people's blogs for a while now and thought maybe I would try starting my own. The pay in the midwest is a lot less than back home, so I've become really interested in gatting things at little or no cost. I'm getting sort of good at it. I've also been entering a lot of contests, sometimes my luck is better than other times. It's always fun to go to the mailbox and have an unexpected suprise waiting there for me. Yes, this is how I am keeping myself entertained, and since the weather is going to start getting cold and snowy soon, I figured this is a great time to start blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment